Author: Napoleon Hill
Pages: 271 pages
Published: September 1st 2003
The Law of Success, Volume IV & V: The Habit of Saving & Initiative and Leadership by Napoleon Hill Lesson 4 - The Habit of Saving
- The Law of Habit...and how you automatically apply it.
- The simple two-step process to increase your earning power.
- How to think and talk your way to success.
- The two classes of debt...and which one you should avoid like the plague.
- Why a poverty consciousness will affect your health.
- The two-step process that will get rid of poverty for good.
- Why you think the wrong way around when you have some money.
- How saving can lead to success in other areas of your life.
- The shocking truth about the savings of 98% of people.
- How to assure your financial independence.
Lesson 5 - Initiative and Leadership
- The three assets that all great leaders possess.
- A surprising way that you can get ideas off of the ground when you don't have any money.
- The three keys to banishing procrastination from your life for good.
- The secret of why you remain underpaid...no matter what you do.
- The two brands of leadership...and which one leads to absolute failure.
- The most important word in the English language.
- How a great soldier's amazing 17-page analysis will change your views on how to become a leader.
- The only way for you to achieve lasting happiness.
- The chief reason why you don't reach decisions.
- The four Laws that will allow you to build plans for anything that will guarantee their success.